Introducing the NHS App
The NHS App is the first app from the NHS for people across England. Use the NHS App to:
• book and cancel appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP practice
• view your record – get secure access to your GP medical record
• order repeat prescriptions – see your available medications and place an order
• check your symptoms – find trusted information on hundreds of conditions and treatments and get instant advice
• register to be an organ donor – easily manage your preferences on the NHS Organ Donor Register
• choose how the NHS uses your data
register your decision on whether your data can be used
for research and planning
The NHS App gives you more control over your health and care
Use it wherever you are, at any time of the day or night.It puts information about your health and treatments at your
fingertips. This means you can see it when speaking to a health and care professional, for example.
A digital front door to the NHS
The NHS App has been designed with patients and healthcare professionals to be your digital front door to the NHS.
It is quick and easy to use and we will be adding new features in the coming months.
Apps are not for everyone so the NHS App won’t replace existing services. You can still contact the practice in the usual ways if you prefer.
To link the NHS App to your record you must have a SystmOne Online registration – find out more about SystmOne Online & how to register here